Monday, April 21, 2008

1 Down, YEA!!!!!!!

Paul is finished with his first year of law school, woo hoo!!!!! He took his last final yesterday afternoon (yes on a Sunday, again!) So I made him a cake and the Trujillo's came over to eat it with is. Of course I didn't get a picture of them enjoying their cake because I never remember to get the camera out when people are here. Anyway, here is a picture of the cake and Paul and Kenzie enjoying the nice weather yesterday after the test.

7 comments:

Brynn said...

What a cute wife you are to make a cake!! I'm going to have to do that when Brian starts his finals! Are you guys going anywhere else fun between semesters?

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Congrats Paul! Time really does go fast, doesn't it! You can do it! Love, L.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Yay!!!! congrats to Paul! That cake looks great. I'm impressed! I loved your pictures of the lake, too.

David and Nikki said...

Yeah Paul....Congratulations! Congratulations to Kate too...you survived the first year too! I hope you family enjoys a nice relaxing summer!

Jeff and Elise said...

Tell Paul congrats for us! The pics of the lake are awesome!

megan said...

it looks totally beautiful out there...I thought you'd still be suffering in the weather but you looked like you're dressed the same as the rest of us here :) nice dock and lighthouse images :)

The Laytons said...

Congrats Melos. Only one more year and you get to come home to AZ and hang out with us again.