Thursday, August 7, 2008

Going Private Part 2

Well, I have stopped getting comments and emails from people so I am guessing that I am not going to hear from anyone else about wanting to see the blog, but just in case I will give everyone a few more days. I will make everything official on Sunday so please let me know by then.

I hope you get a good laugh out of the next post!

6 comments:

lacy lee said...

I forgot to ask to be put on your list! lacy.lee at gmail.com

thanks!

Becky said...

Put me on your list!
mutterdrei@gmail.com
Nice pants by the way.

Stephanie said...

For sure you have to add us! nursewest at gmail dot com (just so all those cyber stalkers don't pick up my email too easy :)
Hope you guys are coming to the ward campout tomorrow!

Jeff and Elise said...

Hey there, I sent my email address to you via email, hopefully you go it! Your story IS funny (in a I feel sorry for you way!) At least you can laugh about it now, right?!

Nicole said...

Thanks for inviting us to your blog! I keep trying to get Jared to agree to doing one. I'll keep working on him. Hope you guys are doing good! We miss you!

Molly said...

Thanks for inviting me back in!! I love keeping in touch!