Friday, August 1, 2008
Going Private
Since this blog is for people, mostly McKenzie's grandparents, to keep updated with pictures of McKenzie I think I might make this blog private so that strange people can't look at her. I really don't want to go private because I have connected with so many people I wouldn't have otherwise, but if something happened to Kenzie I don't know what I would do! So...if you like to read this blog please leave your email address in the comments and I will add you as a viewer. This means that you will have to sign in everytime you want to see it. I know a lot of people don't like this but it is something that I have been thinking about for a while and I think I will try it. I worry too much, that is the bottom line:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
We would love to be able to keep up with your family! Our email is jtfraker@hotmail.com.
Mellissa Fraker
I'd love to if you wouldn't mind!
Hey Kate, I totally understand your concern! We would love to continue to read your blog. My email address is christilarimore@gmail.com
Hello there Kate! I would love to be invited to read your blog. I think your are wise...to be honest I think I will follow suit here shortly, too many psychos out there these days and you can never be too cautious. my e-mail is mesialdrifter@gmail.com
Add me! Add me! kristinanne18@gmail.com
Ya - count me in! kristilthom at gmail dot com
Hey Kate-O! I think you already have my email address, but here it is again: nursingroxs@yahoo.com. Ours has always been private, so no worries- you get used to signing in. :)
we want to read it! I think you have my email. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Would you add my to your list?
uthjazz@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!
You might as well as Chris and I and the rest of the family. Not sure Mom or Nicky will get around to leaving a comment.
I'd love to keep reading too!
Heathercureton78@hotmail.com
(Heather Coker)
Me, me! dairyqueen18@hotmail.com
Dear Marsha Melo and her parents:
You are too cute once again, (little miss Kenzie). I for one am glad you're not named Marsha Melo - however, Marshall might be a cute name for your future brother if and when you have one!
Love and hugs from Grammy H
Count me in. :) bec351@hotmail.com
Add me! You should have my email. :)
I wanna be included! bethanycomerford@yahoo.com
Add us! Add us! mitz_pitz@hotmail.com
I hope you know I want to be included on the private list. Mom melo
Post a Comment