Sunday, August 3, 2008

Melo Fun

Well, Kenzie has been couped up inside the house for a few days now because her whimpy mom doesn't want to go outside in the humidity and heat. But we have found a few things to do to keep her entertained like, flying on dad's feet and going to the splash park (I know, that is outside). Here are some pictures/videos for the grandmothers and others to enjoy.
Kenzie enjoying a popsicle with Dad, what a beautiful blue mustache.

Enjoying some marshmallows after the splash park (which is free, how cool is that?) She loves marshmallows, I guess we should have named her Marsha after all:)

Dad's Tomboy! Here she is drinking out of the milk carton(it was empty), what a manly thing to do!

3 comments:

Melisa said...

I guess I'm not the only who feels like melting here!

Mellissa said...

I am glad you like the dresses, and I REALLY hope one of them fits. If they don't fit, please don't feel bad. It is a lot harder sewing for someone else without a pattern than I thought it would be. I would LOVE to teach you how to make them. Kenzie is adorable!

kristin said...

Kate! I got your RSVP like weeks ago. You are totally on top of it, and the 2 1/2 number made me laugh. Luckily it's buffet style so you can take as much as you think little Kenzie can stomach. I'm totally in panic mode, which I used to wait for in college when studying and such, so I should have the list at least partially completed by the end of the week. Look so forward to seeing you soon!