Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was mine and Paul's 4 year anniversary. I would have posted yesterday but our internet went on the fritz and my brilliant husband just fixed it. Paul got someone to watch Kenzie (thanks Brad and Diana!) and we went out to dinner at Bravo to reminisce about the old days at Olive Garden - that is where Paul worked while going to school the whole time we hung out/dated until after we got married and I would go and visit him all the time - and then we went to Maggie Moo's, a really good icecream shop right next to it. It was so nice to get to spend some time with Paul since he has been SO busy this semester. We had fun talking about the old days and the food was great! With school and everything, I had forgotten how much I love hanging out with him, he makes my day! I am so blessed to have him in my life, thanks for choosing me Paul!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats! I am glad you guys got out. Not to burst your bubble, but there is a Olive Garden in East Lansing.We have been there-so next time...Is Bravo good?
I still owe your guys like tons of help-so cash in sometime!

Melisa said...

Awww, you guys are so great together!

Brynn said...

Look at how cute you are! I was going to tell you that about Olive Garden too! :) It's ok...you probably don't venture over there too often! Happy Anniversary Melos!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

I still feel sad that Dad & I missed your Tucson reception. Life just keeps throwing us lots of curves! Grandma E. was 100 years old last June, now it's four years since she passed. Anyway, happy anniversary!! Now you two are three.
P.S. Paul looks so carefree in your engagement pic. Little did he know the Law School was in his future. Ha, ha.
Love, Ma

nathan said...

yeah! Congrats on 4 years! I'm glad you guys got out too!! I love seeing the wedding pictures, those are the best.
and her new shirt is SO adorable..the pockies for her meme made me laugh!

Mellissa said...

Happy Anniversay guys!!! The wedding pictures are too cute. I love the one of you laughing in your wedding dress Kate.

Deanne said...

Happy Anniversary!