
It has been snowing for DAYS on end and it is about to turn into WEEKS on end! I really don't think last winter was this bad, I thought I was prepared for it but I am not, I was telling Paul last night that I have completely forgotten what it is like to go outside in flip flops and shorts (or capris, whatever the case may be:).

So, what do we do when we are trapped inside because we don't want to risk driving on the bad roads? We set up our beach shade tent and watch Cars! It is still up as a matter of fact ready for Kenzie to wake up from her nap and watch Cars...again.
Here are a couple of pictures for Kenzie's grandma's.
Kenzie playing in my boots
Kenzie with Paul's gloves on her feet saying a prayer, not sure why she is praying?

This is the box that Paul made me for Christmas, all finished and filled with crafting necessities

5 comments:
I don't know how much longer I can go without seeing my Kenzie! This world would be a sad place were it not for these dear and darling babies!
Love, Grammy H.
I love the crafting box! Very cool! I get excited about craft storage...I'm kind of strange that way, I guess. =)
We'll have to come VTing soon and give you a break from watching CARS again!
I am dropping tears over Kenzie praying with the gloves on her feet! I don't even know what to comment, it is SO funny. Laughing hysterically, speachless, peeing my pants.....
Oh, I forgot, your new box looks like a crafter's dream! Good Job, Paul!
Amazing box, Paul. WOW!
LAST year they all told me, "it doesn't usually snow this much!" Uh huh. Right....
Post a Comment