Deserae taught me how to use paint.net the other day and now I am addicted. While Kenzie naps it is what I do to relax, I sit in front of the computer and play with the program and learn how to do new and different things. Here are two I just did with some pictures that my sister-in-law took at my nephew's wedding. The pictures don't do Megan justice (she is an AWESOME photographer) because they saved funny on my computer but I want to show them to my mom more than anything, seeing as it is her family. The picture at the head of the blog and the side pictures are the other ones I have done so far. The picture of Paul and me didn't turn out too well, it was a lot bigger in the program, but that is part of learning, right?

For those of you that look at this and aren't in my family, these are all of my brothers and my dad and my nephew, I think I will make you guess who is who:)
This is so much easier than doing real scrap booking, no cutting or gluing, I wish they had this program when I did my Laurel project:)
7 comments:
Melos!!!!!
How are ya? Sorry for the for the long lapse in communication. we hope all is well with you, we miss you here in AZ. Paul, I need you to hook me up with your new #. When I call the number I have for you now, I get some dude that doesn't know either one of us. Anyway eche me una llamada.
What a cool program! How do you make it into a scrapbook?
Hi Kate ~ How cute the pictures are! That must be lots of fun to work on them. The pictures of the guys is good, and Kenzie is adorable as always.
Love, Ma
Oops, a typo - should have said the picture of the guys is good.
the craft box is awesome. so awesome. and the scrapbook pages look amazing too! now you can just print them in a book :) yeah for easy. sort of right?
Wow-- no fun. Those icicles look nasty! I love what you did with those pictures. I want to learn!
So cute Kate! You are so dang creative, I'm jealous...especially of your little craft ribbon holder :)
Post a Comment