Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anyone want a 22 month old?


For some unknown reason Kenzie is in destruction mode today. It all started with dumping a whole box of cereal out on the carpet and has just continued from there, trying to sit on the printer, pushing buttons on the new computer, destroying the kitchen and it is now 1:00, who knows what she has planned for after her nap! She colored in her brand new book with crayons and she has been told at least twice a day not to color on anything but here coloring books or paper. I am loosing control so if anyone wants a little girl quickly approaching the terrible two's just let me know:)

3 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Just package her up and fly her out to Grammy's. I promise to spoil her rotten and never tell her 'no'. You turned out OK, so what's to worry about??
Love, Ma

Brynn said...

Oh joys! Joseph and I have a "fun" game. Every time he makes a mess I make him clean it up. I do have to help him to get the big messes cleaned up, but, he knows if he made the mess, he has to clean it up. It hasn't necessarily cut down on messes, but, it made me stop yelling at him and use it as a time for him to learn about cleaning up after himself. Anyway, there's some unsolicited advice for you! And I love Kenzie...I'd be happy for a visit...from both of you acutally! :)

Kristi said...

Yay - I will take her:) Those days are so fun.... HA;)