Our good friends the Charles' agreed to take some pictures of us in the beautiful fall colors and we are so grateful! We don't have a fancy camera like Megan (my sister-in-law) but they are good for us. Aren't the colors amazing?
I sure do miss you all! The outfit looks adorable on Kenzie. Of course, everything she wears looks adorable on her. Not a bit prejudiced, am I? But IT'S TRUE!!
4 comments:
Those turned out so nice!! I love the colors. Kenzie is one crazy girl. Sounds like you have your hands full.
Great pictures Kate! Your family is so cute and I would have to agree that fall colors in Michigan are so beautiful.
I sure do miss you all! The outfit looks adorable on Kenzie. Of course, everything she wears looks adorable on her. Not a bit prejudiced, am I? But IT'S TRUE!!
Love, Kenzie's grammy.
Those turned out great! I am so jealous that you have an autumn season. We are still in the 90's here
Post a Comment