Here are some of the bows that I will start to sell as soon as I can make it back to Hobby Lobby to accurately price things so I know I am not over charging:). I will also be starting another blog when I get everything up and running. Hopefull all of this will happen very soon!
We went to the K-Mart on Cedar St. in Lansing and they shuttled us over to the house. I think Josh looked it up on-line and found out that is how they were taking people to see it. Thanks for asking because I realized I didn't include those details in the blog and I went back and added them. Now it might make a little more sense. Super cute bows! Are they for babies and toddlers?
4 comments:
If only Calet would grow some hair! ;)
We went to the K-Mart on Cedar St. in Lansing and they shuttled us over to the house. I think Josh looked it up on-line and found out that is how they were taking people to see it. Thanks for asking because I realized I didn't include those details in the blog and I went back and added them. Now it might make a little more sense.
Super cute bows! Are they for babies and toddlers?
Those are so cute!!!!
very very very cute Kate!!!
Post a Comment