Thursday, October 2, 2008
We are back
Well, it has been quite the week for the Melos. First my laptop just stopped working, we aren't sure why but it isn't worth fixing so I have been without my laptop for a little while. Then my mom came in for a visit! We have been having so much fun, went up to Harbor Springs in Northern Michigan, it was beautiful for all of you Michiganders who want to see some fall colors the trees are just starting to change and they have the most BEAUTIFUL drive it is about 20 miles of trees that will be changing within the next few weeks, definitely worth the drive! Right after my mom got here I got a call from Paul saying that our PC wouldn't turn on either so that left me without a computer at all at the house while Paul was at school so we went out and bought a new computer. So...I will be posting the bows and such in just a little while. I will also post some of the pictures I took while up in Northern Michigan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a beautiful trip. Can't wait to see pictures.
How fun!! It seems like your mom is out there all the time! I can't wait to see the pictures.
HOoray for new computers! I'm excited to see your bows and the trip! We never did make it to northern Michigan, but we always wanted to! How fun!
I hope I make it up there before I leave. It would be sad to miss it!
Post a Comment