Random picture of Kenzie playing with some pot holders, one of her favorite things to do.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Such a Slacker
Well, it has been too long since I have posted anything so I thought now is as good a time as any - seeing as we are in the 2nd hour of a 4 hour movie about the Civil War. We went to Uncle John's Cider Mill today with a bunch of friends and had a ball drinking cider and eating freshly made doughnuts. They had a ride there that Kenzie went on all by herself - too small for adults - and we were so impressed, I was more nervous about the whole thing than she was, but she had a ton of fun! True to form, we took our camera with us and only took a couple of pictures, both of Kenzie on the ride, that is a good goal for us, taking more pictures of people besides Kenzie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kate...enjoy the fall in Michigan. I am missing it so bad right now! Every post of Uncle Johns makes me moan with sadness! YUMMY!!!
Hey Kate, I love the hair bows! I like that they're simple and not a huge weight on a little girl's head. :) Someday we'll get a chica to wear one.
Post a Comment