Saturday, February 14, 2009

6 Random Things

Des tagged me a while ago and I am just getting around to it now. I am supposed to think of 6 random facts about myself to share with the blogging world so here goes.

1. I was enrolled in all 3 universities in Arizona before finally graduating from U of A. I went to 6 schools total before graduating, the other 3 were community colleges and I have the potential of having 0 school debt if I can find a job within the next year and a half interpreting.

2. I have the potential of becoming a great-aunt before I am 30. No hurry Kristin or Rach, the thought just crossed my mind the other day and I just thought it was wierd, that is all.

3. I was told by a very experienced surgeon, who performed surgery on my knee, that I have bad joints because my hair is red, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, my hair is the exact same color as my grandpa's and he didn't have joint problems.

4. I didn't move until I was 20. I was brought home from the hospital to the house that I lived in until I was 20, when I moved to Mesa.

5. I lived about 15 minutes away from a ski resort my whole life and never learned how to ski or snowboard, I have never even wanted to learn, falling down is not one of my favorite things to do.

6. I am the youngest of 6 children and I am the only one that has broken a bone. I fell out of my stroller when I was 2 and got a greenstick fracture. At least we know where Kenzie gets it from:)

5 comments:

Bethany and Cameron said...

You and me both on the skiing thing! We should have tried together! Actually, I worried that I would love it and it's so dang expensive!

kristin said...

You know I was actually thinking about how many kids you're an aunt to this very morning. Since I'm unsure about Paul's side of the fam, by my calculations you've got 17 nieces and nephews in the flesh, not counting of course the one that's currently brewing. I wasn't even thinking about the fact that you'd be a great aunt. That's crazy. I also didn't move until I was 18, so I'm only 2 years behind you there. Good random facts. :)

Melisa said...

I grew up near Taos NM and don't know how to ski. Sad, huh. At least you know how I feel! lol!

Evelyn Porter said...

You can come out here Kate, they are always hiring interpreters at my University. In fact I have two deaf students in one of my math classes.

Rebecca said...

WOW! I did not know any of those things about you. Apparently, I need to ask you more questions about your life! 6 schools-crazy!