These were taken yesterday so you are now up to date on how Kenzie has changed:) She LOVES to read books now, and she will actually sit through the long ones which is nice, more one on one time, she really is starting to settle down in her old age.
Kate! I pretty much only make new posts for you. :) I'm pretty sure you're the only person who reads my blog. Weird about the shy-ness right? I'm not shy around you, because I know you. That's a stipulation for the shyness to wear off. I must know you. And I really like getting comments from you. But I really wanted to tell you that your sidebar of "What a Love" on the picture of Kenzie made me miss Jennifer (more than usual). It's totally something she always used to say. I'm sure you can hear her saying it too. And did you guys get the email I sent back to Paul?
So happy to see our darling baby girl, right up to the moment! The pics always make my day. Soon she won't be the youngest grand, but that won't matter. Each child has a special place in Grammy's heart. Love is all around! Grammy H.
2 comments:
Kate! I pretty much only make new posts for you. :) I'm pretty sure you're the only person who reads my blog. Weird about the shy-ness right? I'm not shy around you, because I know you. That's a stipulation for the shyness to wear off. I must know you. And I really like getting comments from you. But I really wanted to tell you that your sidebar of "What a Love" on the picture of Kenzie made me miss Jennifer (more than usual). It's totally something she always used to say. I'm sure you can hear her saying it too. And did you guys get the email I sent back to Paul?
So happy to see our darling baby girl, right up to the moment! The pics always make my day. Soon she won't be the youngest grand, but that won't matter. Each child has a special place in Grammy's heart. Love is all around!
Grammy H.
Post a Comment