I was doing more digital scrapbooking today and I came across newborn pictures of Kenzie that my SIL took at the hospital the day after she was born, she really was a beautiful baby, she still is beautiful of course, but I remember getting several comments about how perfect she was and how much she didn't look like a new born and I was reminded of that when I saw this picture.

The hospital gave us this hat and matching blanket, volunteers make them and donate them to the hospital, they were so soft and made it very nice for the pictures!

She had the cutest tuft of hair right on the crown of her head, it stuck straight up for a long time

The new dad with the BRAND new baby, this is RIGHT after she was born
1 comment:
She is such a doll. :)
Post a Comment