So, I haven't sold very many bows so I am changing my craft blog to one that I will post my most recent crafts on to maybe help inspire other crafters out there because if it weren't for other clever crafters I would never come up with things to do! I will still make bows for anyone that wants them all you have to do is let me know. I am also thinking about having another bow making party to get rid of some of my ribbon, let me know if anyone is interested. I put a link to it under the friends and family so you will know when it is updated.
2 comments:
I'm always up for making more bows! I didn't realize you were selling them. Do you have a blog or etsy store you sell them on?
I want to! My kids are going to NM with my mom for 2 weeks, so my schedule it WIDE OPEN! Can I come play with you guys?
Post a Comment