Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Dental Saga Continues

So, I went in again today to get my temporary crown put on and another filling done and while preparing my tooth for the crown I moved my tongue and the soft underneath part got caught up in the drill and needless to say, it was chopped up. I now have a gaping hole underneath my tongue and it is killing me. He didn't want to stitch it up because it is so close to some important stuff and it would make it hurt more. Could this week possibly get any worse? Kenzie has been sick for a week, very sick, she had a fever for 4 days and her cough is still awful so I have been inside the house for a long time and she has been grouchy - understandably - for a long time. Paul did take us out for dinner last night for my birthday, other than a visit to the doctor and the hospital for x-rays, that was the only venture out of the house for me since last Thursday. I told the ladies at the dental office that I was going to take a long vacation, I am thinking Bermuda.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so sorry! Glad you got to go to dinner.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

That sounds awful. :( I'm sorry! I'm glad you got to get out for dinner, but sorry your mouth has been giving you such trouble. No fun!

Melisa said...

That sounds painful! Hope everyone feels better!