This is my dear, sweet sister-in-law who I love so, so much. She is the nicest person I have ever known, she has always made me feel loved. She always made me feel like I was important and that everything I ever did was amazing. My brother-her husband-is quite a bit older than me so she has been in the family longer than I have. They started dating when they were 16 and I didn't come along until my brother was 18. They got married right after his mission, when I was two and we have been so blessed to have her in our family. She will be missed sorely by everyone who ever knew her.
11 comments:
November is coming up quick and then she can be chillin' at home! Yeah! Well wishes comin' your way!
Kate, you will never know how much your loving words will mean to Jon in the future. I'm so thankful you are so thoughtful and caring toward Jon and the kids.
Love, Mom
Kate, I LOVE YOU! I'm so sorry. How hard to loose someone like that- a sibling pretty much! I'm know I can't do much to help- but if there is anything....call me!
I am so sorry, Kate.
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. If you need to get out, please come over and get some hugs. Love you.
We are so sorry Kate. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Kate, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Everything you said was true...I've never been around Jennifer without receiving about 100 compliments. She was such a sweet person. Let me know if there's anything we can do over the next few days. We could even come up over the weekend if your family needs help with anything.
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. I remember you talking about her and what a great influence and wonderful person she was. You and your brother and your families will be in my prayers!
I am so sorry for your loss! Your whole family is in our prayers!
Hey! Let us know when you get in town, we would like to come see you! I hope that you are enjoying your family!
Post a Comment