Here is a picture for the grandmas, it is from a couple of weeks ago, hence the short sleeve shirt, but she hasn't changed a great deal since then. She is talking more, she tries to say pretty much everything but only a portion of it is close to that actual word. We are happy that she is at least trying though.
And, today was the beginning of the time change and we actually realized it BEFORE we went to church. In the Spring we didn't realize it until we got to church an hour late! So Mom's(mine and Paul's), we are now only 2 hours ahead of Arizona instead of 3.
3 comments:
Kenzie, you are just too-oo cute! Your hair is really getting long, too. Love, Grammy H.
I wish kids obeyed the Law of Daylights Savings and slept in. ;)
ooo thanks for the compliment!!! T
Thats the cutest pic of Kenzie..and her drive me nuts, yeah right. I love her. she just seems to pure and innocent (yeah, what kid is...so to speak) but I really do. she is so cute!
Post a Comment