Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yet another post about cute Kenzie Lyn

Kenzie has decided that she likes to say "no" for EVERYTHING!!! I will ask her if she wants something and she will say no so I will go to put it away and then she gets mad because she actually wants it. Ay, ay, ay!!! I don't know what we are going to do with her! Let the terrible two's begin, huh? (I tried to post a video but I can't figure out how to work the silly thing, does anyone know what to do? I was able to do it on the old computer but not on this one, AUGH!)

I organized all of my hair bow ribbons today and I am proud of myself because I came up with the idea all on my own! While I was at it I decided to re-organize all of my craft stuff in the closet.

Before

After


It is just like HGTV!! I cut open a wipes box from Costco and stuck some dowels through it and put the ribbon on the dowels. It was a lot cheaper than the plastic box at hobby lobby, that is for sure! I feel so at peace now that it is all organized!

4 comments:

Melisa said...

Wow! Looks great! Could you organize my life please?

The Melo's said...

I would be happy to, if only I knew how!

nathan said...

my turn! come do it!!!! haha. I like being organized! just feel at peace like you said.
oh BTW, I woke up sick- at the dr and getting drugs all morning- so I don't know about tomorrow. I'll let you know. hopefully the drugs will work with no fabulous side effects?

Mellissa said...

Crafty and organized?! And much, much, more. Your family sure is lucky to have you!
P.s. I will call Ty Pennington and let him know about all these talented secrets you have been hiding. He might need you for one of his shows.