I promised my mom I would post these today because I put pig tails in Kenzie's hair.
giving mom so serious rock star kisses, these were taken this morning so you know what Kenzie looks like today:)
pigtails from the front, they are really hard to see, sorry

pigtails from the back

eating a banana in her dirty clothes basket, this is one crazy little girl!
5 comments:
Kenzie, I love your ponies! I think you have now gotten bangs, too. Is that right? Doesn't everybody eat bananas in dirty clothes baskets? Works for me!
Love you lots,
Grammy
How sweet is she!
Will you teach me how to do girls' hair? I don't even know how to do my own. She is a doll!
LOVE EM! I did them in Syds today too- they will be twiners, even down to the bottom where there is the little ones that dont fit. She is so cute- I love the kissing picture, and her in the basket pullin a face! cute cute cute.
She's so cute!!! I can't believe how much hair she has.
Post a Comment