Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Potty Training...
I have made the decision to start potty training Kenzie and I have no idea what I am doing. I got one of the little toilet seat things so that I don't have to clean out a potty, that is worse than diapers in my mind. I just got the stuff yesterday and when I got it all set up I took her diaper off and sat her on it and explained what needed to happen. So now she just wants to play on it. She will plug her nose, like she is stinky and ask to go sit on it. I will take her diaper off and sit there with her for a few minutes and then she is ready to get down and nothing happens. I really didn't expect it to happen overnight but is what I am doing okay? How long did it take your kids to get fully potty trained? Any pointers that might make it easier?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was going to start, but chickened out with the whole move coming up. But Calet still begs to sit on her potty every time I changer her diaper. :)
give both of you time. few children start school in diapers.
Post a Comment